Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

3 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

No doubt it violated some arcane NCAA reg and we'll get the death penalty for it!   

I thought the same thing. Probably some kind of illegal inducement while they look the other way on cash, cars, and no show classes at other power 5 schools. Really sickens me they have power to wield any violations. I say deny, deflect, and fight with our fine Indiana attorney grads anything related to this corrupt institution.

33 minutes ago, schoosier said:

I thought the same thing. Probably some kind of illegal inducement while they look the other way on cash, cars, and no show classes at other power 5 schools. Really sickens me they have power to wield any violations. I say deny, deflect, and fight with our fine Indiana attorney grads anything related to this corrupt institution.

If he's a booster I could understand him deleting it just to be safe. 

If he's a booster I could understand him deleting it just to be safe. 

It's still goofy as a hell with all the other stuff going on in college ball. A restaurant owner or booster or whoever hoping that a good player chooses their favorite school. We'll let programs pay players and not go to class without punishment but you better not advertise you want a player to go to your school!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

18 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

It's still goofy as a hell with all the other stuff going on in college ball. A restaurant owner or booster or whoever hoping that a good player chooses their favorite school. We'll let programs pay players and not go to class without punishment but you better not advertise you want a player to go to your school!

Oh agree completely. 

Picked up a CB pick on 247 from Josh Gershon (100% accuracy and 247 national recruiting analyst) today...this coming just after his official to UCLA

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The CB is the greatest thing ever!!!

1 hour ago, patrickmorriso9 said:

TJD made it very very clear he is not a lock for indiana in that article

Yes, very clear.

All along I've been thinking who will be coming with TJD. I've sort of made him the centerpiece of that class, and wondering who would best compliment him. 

Now that it seems less of a certainty, I will start dreaming of an additional player...after all this time assuming one scholarship was already accounted for.