Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

1 minute ago, indianaranger said:

Archie next great young coach in college basketball just think their are other players he can get as good or better maybe not as good but great 4 year players.The hype on recruits are too much.

So what's the criteria for an indianaranger recruit? Clearly, one of them is that the recruitment can't go past the July before the recruit's senior season. So that wipes probably 75% of the top 100 off the board, maybe more (I don't feel like crunching the numbers).

These recruit threads......imaginations run wild.

Agreed. I am interested to see who we are in on. I am more interested in who we get. I am most interested on the team we will have hitting the floor. I don’t in the least get up in the drama of perception of what people THINK a teenager is thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Agreed. I am interested to see who we are in on. I am more interested in who we get. I am most interested on the team we will have hitting the floor. I don’t in the least get up in the drama of perception of what people THINK a teenager is thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I 100% agree! I enjoy seeing who we are after. Unlike with Crean, Archie's back up plans seem to usually be top 50 to top 125 or so recruits. That's why I don't get too worked up about non-commitments from 5 stars. It's great to get them, but not necessary to have a very good or even great team. Every recruits thought process is different and may not fit into someone's ideas of what their thought process should be. A case in point was Garland choosing his hometown non-basketball school over basketball schools. There were some on here who couldn't understand that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Archie watching TJD again tonight
FWIW North Carolina hasn’t watched him once this week

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Im going all out (Hoosier guy) on this one.The kid knows he's our
biggest need and top priority.
Just wanting some time in the sun.Cant say I blame him after the Romeo saga.
Can't see it going any other way.

HOOSIER ,BANK IT.

1 hour ago, Woodson1980 said:

Im going all out (Hoosier guy) on this one.The kid knows he's our
biggest need and top priority.
Just wanting some time in the sun.Cant say I blame him after the Romeo saga.
Can't see it going any other way.

HOOSIER ,BANK IT.

Your optimism is refreshing, not to mention that Mike Woodson has always been among my favorite players. Sooo smooth! At this point, I don't think CAM can make the case for IU any clearer. I'm ready to just let this play out and accept the results.