Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

10 minutes ago, iufaninillinois said:

Something is probably happening, but I highly doubt it's because he wants to "stick" it to IU because people think he is going there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You're right. Poor chose of words there on my part. I'm sure he's a great kid and isn't looking to stick it to anyone in particular. Just wants to make his mark his way and we're not as clearly in the driver seat as we once word.  Father/step/whatever worries me a bit.

I'm not shocked you get that vibe

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Why post this? Other than to single someone out. Just because his vibe doesn’t vibe with your vibe doesn’t make his vibe wrong or right.

Chris’ take about being wanted is the most logical choice, but everyone is entitled to a vibe.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

37 minutes ago, indianaranger said:

Article did not have Indiana in a positive light the father sounded ticked that people said Indiana lead.Think this one may be slipping away.Father knows best.

Didn't know Archie was going around telling everyone that Indiana led.

If this kid is going to pull this crap, go get Newman, Franklin, and Njezi.

I know he's never been high on your list, but I don't think he's pulling "crap", so to speak. And I don't recall him ever owing us anything. He probably wants to explore his options. A player's stock starts with recruiting. The more impressive the offer sheet the better.

6 hours ago, IU-DL said:

I just get the feeling he's looking to snub IU based on the fact that everyone assumed he was coming to Bloomington.  Sort of an "I'll show them" sort of thing. I have no basis or logic for this; just something I could very well see happening.

This is definitely how most people make life changing decisions. 

1 hour ago, Fkfootball1 said:

If this kid is going to pull this crap, go get Newman, Franklin, and Njezi.

None of those kids have committed either. Therefore, they are pulling crap and I don't want them. You're not a real Hoosier unless you commit on the spot when our lord and savior Archie Miller offers you the scholarship.

Yep can’t blame him if I ever have a son being recruited by top programs 3 of his visits will be
UCLA
Miami
Hawaii

I believe you have to be committed before making a visit to UH Manoa. It might be only for football though.

It's always a process with recruiting. When he feels the time is right he'll announce. I feel good about our chances.

1 hour ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I like the kid. I just dont like this Ray Jackson fella. You can tell that he obviously doesn't like IU.

While you’re entitled to your opinion, I can’t imagine what kind of personal conspiracy theory has caused you to believe that Ray Jackson is anything other than a great guy.