Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

11 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Yeah, just saying I don't see it.

Oh...I hear ya' - no worries and once again, I understand the sentiment.  

All I'm saying is; there are some rumors floating around, and for one and all it isn't wise to speculate about kids on the team who may be really good kids who are staying, because if we might have room for an addition, 'ya never know who might not be here.

Well done, Dakich.  You pulled something out of your butt and got people to listen for another day.  What a hack.  I wonder what hot take he'll feed us next.

Hoosier Nation is huge, and our appetite for content is huge.  There are plenty of junk media types capitalizing on this.  I dumped my pay membership on TOS when I realized I was the product as much as I was the consumer.  

Did anyone ever follow up with the yoga instructor yesterday?  I feel like we really need to get to the bottom of that one.  

25 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

The reclassifying stuff wasn’t really a possibility in the first place

Every time something happens you get on here and say "X was never going to happen". You did it with Romeo, Juwan and now this. You don't know, you're just guessing. 

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

"We really need to...get to the bottom of the yoga instructor?"

Yes! Well said, my friend. Well said.

Seems like that involves some sort of stretch that I'm too fat and old to do.

37 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

"We really need to...get to the bottom of the yoga instructor?"

Yes! Well said, my friend. Well said.

I'd like to see what she looks like but I'd volunteer to get to the bottom of the yoga instructor...  I'll be "on top" of the situation

57 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Every time something happens you get on here and say "X was never going to happen". You did it with Romeo, Juwan and now this. You don't know, you're just guessing. 

Anyone with a brain knew Juwan was staying. Romeo’s best choice was IU. He saw that. And TJD reclassifying never had legs. Think before you type

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Anyone with a brain knew Juwan was staying. 

26 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

It’s more like...

Reputable source: BREAKING NEWS

Hoosier Guy: Yeah, I knew that the entire time and anyone who believed otherwise doesn’t have a brain  

Haaaaa. 

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Haaaaa. 

It’s the truth. No other way to state it. Juwan was never leaving. He would’ve been a fool not to test the waters and get feedback. But he was never leaving

Just now, Hoosier Guy said:

It’s the truth. No other way to state it. Juwan was never leaving. He would’ve been a fool not to test the waters and get feedback. But he was never leaving

Unless you can see inside of his brain you have no way of knowing this. For all we know he could've been dead set on leaving until yesterday evening. 

Why does anybody still bother listening to Dakich?

As big of an IU fan as I am, my one basketball wish is that we could reverse time and have the Jordan team play IU one more time just so he could light Dakich's @$$ up.  Funny how Dakich doesn't ever talk about how he got his pocket picked the next game which lead to our loss.