Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

All the hype that surrounds a target's recruitment has got to be a real rush for a 17-year old and a once in a lifetime experience.  Let them enjoy the spotlight.  I'd love to have all of our commitments in place for '19 but it simply ain't gonna happen so we just need to take deep breaths and relax.  As long as we know our coaching staff is in close and frequent contact with a target everything is good.  If the staff suddenly backs off then we know that kid is no longer on our radar for whatever reason.  

6 hours ago, mamasa said:

Not that I've been accused of being incredibly superstitious, but last year, Damezi, Race, and Jerome all committed while I was on a church youth trip at the Alive! festival for a week (July 16th and 17th for the commits, I believe).  I'll be at the same event this year, during the same week, camping in the same spot, so.....

It's bad luck to be superstitious....but make sure you sleep in the same spot!