Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

15 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah, I was just going to say, I’m not sure TJD, Brooks, or Watford are true 1nDones. Let alone, skip college, straight to the league.

Hurt? Maybe, but he is like Zeller in that he will need to gain some strength.

Great players that could play into a 1 n done but I don’t think any of them are sure fire 1ndones.

Romeo will be a 1 n Done if he can shoot the right percentages.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Trayce's game is still developing amongst the obvious potential. I agree, if I were putting money he'd be gone in a year. But I can see a 2 year guy out of him. In terms of offense, there is plenty of development to be had outside of 15 feet. Defensively, he has the instincts at this point.

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Sadly the only CB going our way

I wouldn’t worry about the crystal ball right now. Only one I think it’s relevant for currently (besides TJD) is Carton. Brooks, Watford, Lewis, Terry, Hurt, etc are all taking in the process right now.

24 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I wouldn’t worry about the crystal ball right now. Only one I think it’s relevant for currently (besides TJD) is Carton. Brooks, Watford, Lewis, Terry, Hurt, etc are all taking in the process right now.

Yeah none of these kids can even sign until the fall so...

New interview on Peegs with TJD

He said that he's nowhere near a decision. 

Same six of IU, OSU, MSU, Purdue, UCLA, and Iowa with Georgia and Memphis coming strong as well.

Also said that Romeo's decision to go to IU being from Indiana is really cool and will probably have an impact on what he does too. 

Recruiting guys are saying it could be soon, but then Trayce says he's nowhere near a decision. Hmm.

1 hour ago, KDB said:

New interview on Peegs with TJD

He said that he's nowhere near a decision. 

Same six of IU, OSU, MSU, Purdue, UCLA, and Iowa with Georgia and Memphis coming strong as well.

Also said that Romeo's decision to go to IU being from Indiana is really cool and will probably have an impact on what he does too. 

Recruiting guys are saying it could be soon, but then Trayce says he's nowhere near a decision. Hmm.

He just doesn't want teams to abandon him just yet.

If Romeo will probably have an impact, then it's probably Indiana.

59 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I asked about TJD, Brooks, and Watford last week. I think they thought TJD would have announced by now so this time I was told 80% he comes to IU. I think that is low but I think my source is just being careful. He put it at 50-60% for Watford and 20-30% for Brooks for right now. 

I figured Brooks would be higher .

Brooks is just pretty wide open, anyone trying to call that a certain way is BS'in you. IU is certainly in the top tier but he's listening to anyone who wants to jump in. And he's having a great spring so that's probably a logical approach

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I can honestly say I didn’t. With him being so far and “flirting” with more than a few schools, it’s safe to say until he gets serious about where he is going any guesses are fools gold. I would probably put MSU at 25%. IU at 20%. UK at 20%. UNC at 15%. The field beyond those at 20%. With him committing/signing in the spring.

With regards to TJD, I don't know when he commits but something would have to change for him not to end up in Bloomington. It's pretty well known in coaching circles and more than one HM coach has said they're out on TJD bc of Indiana.

Things can always change, but that's absolutely what is being said

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Does Hurt have an impact here?

Hurt likes to play the 4. Is TJD more a college 4 or 5.