Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

New Rabjohns article about TJD, talking about how he'd like to team up with Romeo.

If Romeo stays two years that will have a big impact on his decision. Said he plans to make a decision in the fall.

What It sounded like to me was if he knew Romeo was staying two years, he'd commit now.

He said the six schools recruiting him the hardest are: IU, OSU, Iowa, Purdue, MSU, and UCLA

New Rabjohns article about TJD, talking about how he'd like to team up with Romeo.
If Romeo stays two years that will have a big impact on his decision. Said he plans to make a decision in the fall.
What It sounded like to me was if he knew Romeo was staying two years, he'd commit now.
He said the six schools recruiting him the hardest are: IU, OSU, Iowa, Purdue, MSU, and UCLA
So basically this is the new Romeo thread now until he commits. Hoosier guy you calling him an iu verbal?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Don't see Romeo staying 2 yrs.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

He won’t know anymore about Romeo in the fall then he knows now. Romeos projected as a lottery pick and one and done, that only changes in March/April next year if he is injured, had a lackluster season or just pulls a Bridges and says he wants to come back and compete for a championship

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Iowa? Really? The others are all feasible....but Iowa?

It’s just the list of schools recruiting him the hardest. Can’t blame Fran for trying

I know. It just reminds me of the “One of These Things is Not Like the Others” from Sesame Street.

I thought chris heard we had a guy committing soon after Romeo. From the stuff I’m hearing sounds like fall at the earliest.
What fun would it be without 5 more months of posting in him!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I did and it was TJD. But something has changed since he told the staff that he was going to commit after Romeo. I still think he does but I think it will now be July. I will ask about this next time I get a chance. 

Can't blame the kid for wanting to build his own brand a bit more. Romeo went about as long as he possibly could.