Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Isaiah Stewart to Washington

Yeah to me it's pretty obvious that Archie has to recruit players based on who is going to  work within his style.  Not every 5* is gonna fit that bill.  If he succeeds at getting the kids that maximize what he is trying to accomplish on the court, we will DEFINITELY win.  Just like a hot chick.  U can fool around with her, but that doesn't mean she is marriage material.  We need kids who are marriage material.

24 minutes ago, IUHAHN82 said:

Yeah to me it's pretty obvious that Archie has to recruit players based on who is going to  work within his style.  Not every 5* is gonna fit that bill.  If he succeeds at getting the kids that maximize what he is trying to accomplish on the court, we will DEFINITELY win.  Just like a hot chick.  U can fool around with her, but that doesn't mean she is marriage material.  We need kids who are marriage material.

Good post. Your last statement is a great analogy haha

Looking like a long shot for IU, but since we do have an offer on the table, I'll keep posting his stats as I see them.  Stewart with 21 pts. and 13 reb. in an 87-36 win over Michigan City.   Another in-county courtesy game for LaLumiere.

Michigan st is after him as well and he spoke very highly of them in a 247 article. Indiana was mentioned as well. Michigan st is after Vernon Carey also. Domino’s will start to fall later. Can’t wait to see how this will all play out. No team is going to get all of these players

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Scratch this one...

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/isaiah-stewart-set-to-cut-list-soon-will-focus-on-high-school-season

Isaiah Stewart's recruitment has remained on a steady uptick over the last two years, and the four-star big man has plenty of college suitors.

“Things are great," he said. "A lot of schools are staying in contact and a lot of people are wondering when I am going to cut my list. It is coming soon but I think that I am just going to focus on my high school season right now and the list, it is going to get cut some time soon.”

Stewart said that Texas, Xavier, Notre Dame and Duke were standing out in his recruitment at this point.

8 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

Scratch this one...

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/isaiah-stewart-set-to-cut-list-soon-will-focus-on-high-school-season

Isaiah Stewart's recruitment has remained on a steady uptick over the last two years, and the four-star big man has plenty of college suitors.

“Things are great," he said. "A lot of schools are staying in contact and a lot of people are wondering when I am going to cut my list. It is coming soon but I think that I am just going to focus on my high school season right now and the list, it is going to get cut some time soon.”

Stewart said that Texas, Xavier, Notre Dame and Duke were standing out in his recruitment at this point.

And yet January 6th he gave this quote ""A lot of schools have been seeing me and in touch like Duke, Texas, Kansas, Indiana, Purdue, Michigan State, Syracuse, Notre Dame, Georgetown, Xavier, Virginia, and some more," listed Stewart."

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

I recommend you feel happy about that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

High ranked recruit coming to a game that should have a great atmosphere... Yup that sounds good to me. The result might not be very good, but I imagine that's part of the vision Archie is giving to these kids - We're not good now, but you can come in and help change that.