Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2018) QB Devin Black

On 6/29/2017 at 4:04 PM, ccgeneral said:

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1788292-acc-school-will-play-host-to-devin-black

Black, who straps up the pads for Seffner (Fla.) Armwood, racked up 1,770 yards and 20 touchdowns while completing nearly 60 percent of his passes, but also accumulated 846 yards and eight touchdowns on the ground. Last year was also Black's first season in an Armwood Hawks uniform.

"It's still out of Indiana and Louisville right now," Black said. "They have shown the most interest and I plan on visiting them both soon." In fact, the 6-foot-2, 168-pound Black recently locked in a visit with the Cardinals for July 21.

Not only do the Hoosiers meet Black's standards on the football field, but they also provide him with the ideal situation in regards to his success in the classroom. 

"IU, I'm going to keep reiterating that I would play for coach Tom Allen on any given day, just because of the bond he has with his players," Black said. "He seems trustworthy, which I know he is because he offered me at USF, and now Indiana.

"Their academics are great. I want to major in business and management, and they're number one in the country in that major from the last time I checked."

@devinwblack3: I'll be in Indiana this Saturday can't wait for that either 

On 6/29/2017 at 5:36 PM, Fkfootball1 said:

IU is the better school with a lot more classy of a coach. But having a Heisman Winner and flashy facilities may swing UofL on this.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Both schools are currently enclosing their open end zones. After our renovation, in terms of training facilities, there is nothing they will have that we won't. In fact, they are expanding their weight room, and it is still going to be around 5000 ft.² smaller than ours.