Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

goonaha

(2019) PF Matthew Hurt to Duke

I would be shocked because I think we land Jackson-Davis and Brooks.  We will also have Davis, Moore, Thompson, Forrester, and then Jackson-Davis and Brooks on the roster.  Hurt would start and get plenty of time but I just don't see him playing a year in Btown.  I would love to have him and for him to perform well here but I'm just not feeling it.

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Hurt is still my favorite. Zeller type impact or more. Smart and super skilled big man.

I know our odds are about 1/7 or less but I’ll keep the pipe dream alive a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hurt has that Durant type long skinny shooter game.

whataplayer

33 minutes ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

I want everyone to remember that I called, "Hurt to Indiana" a while back and still sticking with it. He WILL don the candy stripes! I know absolutely nothing more than anyone else but I just have a good feeling on this one...and no, it's not piss! Let Archie do his magic.

I'm putting my faith in Alaska!

16 hours ago, FCHoosier said:

A classmate of mine actually played with Matthew at the Adidas AA camp this summer and mentioned to me a few weeks back how often he talked about Indiana and how highly he spoke of IU. Clearly there is a long way to go in this recruitment but I figured it was a good time to pass this on. Always nice to hear a player of his caliber have positive things to say about the program.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thanks for that.

Didn't bring extra pants to work, but thanks for that.

This was in the minneapolis paper today. Seems we have a shot.

Over the weekend, Hurt told USA Today in Colorado he’s interested to see the way Indiana uses former McDonald’s All-American guard Romeo Langford this season.

"I'm pretty sure he's one-and-done," Hurt said in the article. "I just want to see how they develop him. What they do for him is key for me."

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk