Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

goonaha

(2019) PF Matthew Hurt to Duke

I'm just wondering how we take Hurt in the 2019 class.  I feel like we'll probably already get 2 of Watford, TJD, and Brooks, plus we'll already have Moore, Forrester, and Thompson.

Good problem to have though.

2 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

I'm just wondering how we take Hurt in the 2019 class.  I feel like we'll probably already get 2 of Watford, TJD, and Brooks, plus we'll already have Moore, Forrester, and Thompson.

He is the wild card. If he wants to come, IU takes him

Watford, Brooks, TJD, Moore, and Forrester all seem to have shown interest in playing a somewhat stretch 4/perimeter role. I’m curious if we’re about to just see a bunch of tall guys playing undefined positions outside of the PG - seemed to be the makeup of Archie’s Dayton teams minus the height and talent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Watford, Brooks, TJD, Moore, and Forrester all seem to have shown interest in playing a somewhat stretch 4/perimeter role. I’m curious if we’re about to just see a bunch of tall guys playing undefined positions outside of the PG - seemed to be the makeup of Archie’s Dayton teams minus the height and talent.

I think you could be on to something here. Hurt, Watford, and Brooks are versatile players. I could see 2 guards and 3 Forwards without a true Center type.

Like all four of the forwards we are recruiting. Doubt we end up with more than two. Doubt we wait as long as we have this year for any of them. Suspect we end up with the first two to commit. Any others have an insight?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

25 minutes ago, Jam said:

Like all four of the forwards we are recruiting. Doubt we end up with more than two. Doubt we wait as long as we have this year for any of them. Suspect we end up with the first two to commit. Any others have an insight?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I think if Hurt wants to come to IU he's welcomed no matter the forward situation. If the #4 player in the country wants to commit, you welcome him with open arms. 

This is just an assumption on my part. 

Heart skips beat—thought he popped for IU for a second there. Even for ALASKA—that was COLD ! .....pun intended....lol

I know! When I saw that post yesterday, I immediately went to twitter to verify