Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I probably share some caution that right out of the gate Archie might not bring in a class full of top kids. Some of that may be time not spent previously recruiting the kids, some of that might be wise caution waiting to see how Archie's vision plays out at Indiana. So while we may not recruit great right away I do expect Archie will build a more consistent winner here.

I don't see the need to expect him to kill it on the recruiting trail right away.

I agree. I also wouldn't say landing Jallow and garland for example as crushing it right out of the gate. I think it would be good but we need to do this to compete with the big boys every year. It would be landing Langford, garland and jallow for example that would be crushing it. Two contributors per class is pretty par for the course for a top 15 team. We need to do at least that

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

14 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Welp hope we can make up ground. He would be a great get. I guess Race Thompson is likely being recruited for same position.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They look like two different types of players to me. Swider looks to be more of a wing whereas all the video of Thompson shows him working off the block or in the midrange exclusively. He has a shot but doesn't seem to be the volume shooter that Swider is. They seem to be the same height but Swider seems more like a 3 and Thompson a 4. 
Id certainly have no problem taking them both!