Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Very solid top 8. Being an east coaster, Obvious Syracuse and Nova appeal. Same for Providence. Michigan matches his style and recruits well. Miami because Miami. Xavier has had a lot of success lately.

Close it up Archie.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Xavier has been on him for a while and he has spoken really highly of them in interviews

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Xavier has been on him for a while and he has spoken really highly of them in interviews

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yup. Xavier will be the biggest competition here. Haven't heard him speak of other school so I'm not sure on the others

4 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Yup. Xavier will be the biggest competition here. Haven't heard him speak of other school so I'm not sure on the others

Getting him to Btown is of course, key; especially if Xavier is the primary competition.

Both good basketball programs, but very different feel to IU and Xavier campus: Theirs is Jesuit, 5,000 undergrads, and near a big city. Ours is big campus that stands as the primary institution in its town. 

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Getting him to Btown is, of course, key; especially if Xavier is the primary competition.

Both good basketball programs, but very different feel to IU and Xavier campus: Theirs is Jesuit, 5,000 undergrads, and near a big city. Ours is big campus that stands as the primary institution in its town. 

get him a Nick's strom or Mother Bear's pizza and we got him..

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Getting him to Btown is of course, key; especially if Xavier is the primary competition.

I have a lot of faith in Archie, but this class is going to be tough for him. Not many recruits watched Dayton, so they don't have much to go off in terms of product on the court. He's also late to the game in building relationships for this class and it might be the cause for some recruits going elsewhere.

What we definitely have in our favor is playing time, facilities, a basketball crazy fan base, and of course Archie. This will hopefully be enough for a few of the big names we're recruiting. It will be difficult though.

I have a lot of faith in Archie, but this class is going to be tough for him. Not many recruits watched Dayton, so they don't have much to go off in terms of product on the court. He's also late to the game in building relationships for this class and it might be the cause for some recruits going elsewhere.
What we definitely have in our favor is playing time, facilities, a basketball crazy fan base, and of course Archie. This will hopefully be enough for a few of the big names we're recruiting. It will be difficult though.

Not picking on you but I hate this. There have been several people making statements like this and I don't get it. We have THE best staff in the country according to so many on here and they are coaching at one of the blue bloods with a ton of playing time to offer. There is zero reason this staff shouldn't pull in at least a few top 50 kids in this 2018 class. I think we are all so used to making excuses for Crean that we feel like we need to do it for Miller right off the bat.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app