Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

If I was K I would of offered him as well after the game he had against Garland and company in Westfield. I'm guessing that Coach K first look of him was in Westfield when he was watching Garland. The flows of recruiting. Go to an AAU game for one prospect and leave it tracking another

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We have to keep swinging.  Any 5-star or high 4-star that we offer is also getting hard looks and offers from the other top schools.  May take Archie some time but we have to stay the course if we want to return to true prominence.  I'm still cautiously optimistic that Archie feels good about his '18 chances just because he's not throwing schollys around like he was sowing grass seed.

31 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Bullshirt.

We may not get any particular recruit, but I promise you that Archie Miller is not in this to lose battles to anyone. He knows he will sometimes, but he is here to get what he wants, and win.

You are too good a poster to have a hangdog attitude toward Duke, or any other school.

I fully expect IUBB to start kicking @$$, on the court and with recruiting.

I like it! We do need to see ourselves as deserving of success. When we beat them at home in a few months, we can't storm the court, for heaven's sake.

On the plus side, maaaaybe Brandon Johns will lessen the blow if Cole goes to Duke.

Hence Brandon Johns and Race Thompson.

I agree with Stuhoo in principle but we aren't winning this one or probably any one that we are going head to head with versus Duke.

Now if it's our priority 1 and Dukes priority 2 or 3 that might open the door but until K is gone we are losing head to heads.

Garland is a good example. He is #1 for us. He is #2 for Duke behind Trey Jones. This, Plus the other Garland connections keep us alive.

Hence Brandon Johns and Race Thompson.

I agree with Stuhoo in principle but we aren't winning this one or probably any one that we are going head to head with versus Duke.

Now if it's our priority 1 and Dukes priority 2 or 3 that might open the door but until K is gone we are losing head to heads.

Garland is a good example. He is #1 for us. He is #2 for Duke behind Trey Jones. This, Plus the other Garland connections keep us alive.

Is Swider a top priority for them at this point? I can't imagine he is.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Isn't Swider a stretch four? Whereas Zion and Reddish are both more wings?

You are right. I will have to look for who he thought they were after. Off topic but how crazy is it recruits are now born after 2000?

Lately, that tenure is trending at 1 year. . One n Done part II.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Which begs the question what will be there when K is done? It's difficult enough to replace a legend but that much more difficult if the next coach doesn't have a solid foundation. If the deals aren't in place anymore we could see a sharp decline at Duke.