Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2017 April Evaluation Period

I agree to an extent. I think it's low risk/high reward. CAM has less than a full year to recruit Langford. If he doesn't land him there are reasons but if he does... I would also add that Langford is the best recruit from the state for awhile.

Yeah, CAM definitely has some catching up to do. Just based on what he's said so far about recruiting the state, I think he knows that landing the big Langford fish in his backyard would really set the the tone that IU isn't goofing around anymore.

Is it wrong that I'm daydreaming about a 2018-19 lineup that features the freshman backcourt of Garland and Langford with DeVonte Green as the third guard in, and a junior DeRon Davis and senior Juwan Morgan anchoring the front line?
Is that so wrong? Is it?!?

No, not wrong at all! I can't up vote / like this daydream enough, lol.

CAM in Westfield now watching Bradley Beal Elite (Garland/Wiseman).
@ebosshoops: Coach K and Archie Miller on hand for Darius Garland this morning. #EYBL

USPS and son are in Westfield as well today. Currently watching Louis King

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

As good as he is Cam Reddish was better and that's saying a lot. King is a stud, Reddish is ridiculous for 2019

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Reddish is from Philly. Perhaps Bruiser has some kind of connection to the family or AAU program.

Is it wrong that I'm daydreaming about a 2018-19 lineup that features the freshman backcourt of Garland and Langford with DeVonte Green as the third guard in, and a junior DeRon Davis and senior Juwan Morgan anchoring the front line?
Is that so wrong? Is it?!?

He doesn't have to land those exact two guys but he does need to land high caliber kids like that to get us to where we need to be. He might be a great coach of fundamentals but it will take high level recruiting for him to win big.

Point being, this can't be dreaming, this type of recruiting has to happen and happen consistently. If not, I don't see this playing out well for miller or the fans

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app