Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2017 April Evaluation Period

I bet Archie loves being able to watch these big time recruits and have a legitimate shot at getting them. I know he has experience doing it at Arizona and Ohio State, but recruiting them for his own team has to be pretty sweet. 

3 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Be interesting to see if Archie watches any of the NY/Penn kids. Haven't see anything regarding Sid Wilson. I think we make a strong push for Naz Reid as well.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

I don't think CAM is leaving Dallas this weekend.  Maybe send Bruiser to NY as a possibility since he's the east coast guy.

CAM watching Phinisee again and I guess C.J. Fredrick.
@tyler_herndon: Painter on one end. Archie on the other for Indiana Elite and Rob Phinisee here in Ft Worth. #IUBB along with about 10 others.

Archie Miller and Ed Schilling watching Indiana Elite again. Miller 2-for-2 at @robphinisee1's games.
@jwellsth

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners