Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Ria Gulley Transferring Out

While  the number of transfers is probably suggestive of some issues that need to be looked at, in my experience the sort of kid who would thrive at a school like Liberty is the sort of kid who would probably struggle at a school like IU. Nicest way I can think of to put that.

While  the number of transfers is probably suggestive of some issues that need to be looked at, in my experience the sort of kid who would thrive at a school like Liberty is the sort of kid who would probably struggle at a school like IU. Nicest way I can think of to put that.

I said virtually the same thing to my wife to explain this one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

While I agree that it says more about her than it does about iu..the girl was recruited by CTM as were many of these girls leaving..and that speaks volumes too. This one is just a little more angry/vindictive than the others. What worries me is how many people are seeing it, liking and retweeting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Apparently the grass was not greener on the other side of the fence.

WBB: Redshirt junior point guard Ria Gulley is no longer listed on the Liberty roster. She had started the first nine games of this season, tallying 6.1 PPG and 3.9 APG; started her college career at Indiana before transferring.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:23 AM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Apparently the grass was not greener on the other side of the fence.

WBB: Redshirt junior point guard Ria Gulley is no longer listed on the Liberty roster. She had started the first nine games of this season, tallying 6.1 PPG and 3.9 APG; started her college career at Indiana before transferring.

This is crazy. Couple days ago my daughter came across her name and she’s at a D2 school in Tennessee on the track & field team. And she made a tweet about how “quitting basketball was the best decision of her life”. Very interesting to me about what happened to both her basketball experience. 

Edited by Basketballhead24