Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I think people are sleeping on Hunter. He was close to being a 5* himself. Archie is going to have a hell of a time with lineups. A good problem to have! On the other hand...It's really going to be crowded at the 3/4 spots if next year.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

I think people are sleeping on Hunter. He was close to being a 5* himself. Archie is going to have a hell of a time with lineups. A good problem to have! On the other hand...It's really going to be crowded at the 3/4 spots if next year.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree 100%. I love Hunter. If Morgan goes pro Hunter and Smith will play A LOT.

I’m excited to see who wins minutes. Athleticism and skill has greatly improved with this recruiting class vs what we lost.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

17 minutes ago, Kepner said:

Any substance behind the tweets today that Wichita St transfer Austin Reaves is interested in Indiana?

Not unless someone transfers.

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Not unless someone transfers.

Obviously but the tweets and news about Rwaves came out pretty much as the Fitzner news did. I guess I’m just wondering if it’s iust the staff doing their due diligence or if something else is brewing behind the scenes.

Obviously but the tweets and news about Rwaves came out pretty much as the Fitzner news did. I guess I’m just wondering if it’s iust the staff doing their due diligence or if something else is brewing behind the scenes.

Wouldn’t be eligible until 2019 anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

40 minutes ago, Kepner said:

It could be old info. I saw something similar last week as well. 

Something else that excites me for next year and the incoming class, is the fact that it shouldn't take nearly as long for the incoming freshman to pick up on Archie's defense because they are his players who he recruited to fit his style of play. Everyone returning is gonna be able to pick up right where they left off, and the incoming freshman aren't going to have to unlearn years of doing things a completely different way. This team is going to gel really well and be better sooner in the season than last year. We really should have every piece of the puzzle starting next year going forward to be a team that will be tough to beat. 

8 hours ago, IUrocker said:

Something else that excites me for next year and the incoming class, is the fact that it shouldn't take nearly as long for the incoming freshman to pick up on Archie's defense because they are his players who he recruited to fit his style of play. Everyone returning is gonna be able to pick up right where they left off, and the incoming freshman aren't going to have to unlearn years of doing things a completely different way. This team is going to gel really well and be better sooner in the season than last year. We really should have every piece of the puzzle starting next year going forward to be a team that will be tough to beat. 

Along those same lines, the returning players from last season will act as coaches in teaching.  We didn't have that luxury last season, it was a blank slate.  I think the progression will be exponentially better as far as rate of learning this season.