Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

opiej

Archie Miller's staff at Indiana will be Bruiser Flint, Tom Ostrom (Dayton) and Ed Schilling (UCLA),

21 hours ago, AZ Hoosier said:

I remember seeing FCTC's contract (pdf version) online a few years back... anyone found Archie's IU contract? Certainly a FOIA request would produce it...

Saw Crean's contract still on ITH; the original contract wasn't put together until early August so don't expect any details for awhile.

16 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

Indiana's Archie Miller will hire Bruiser Flint as an assistant, per a source. Former head coach at both UMass and Drexel. #iubb

With a name like Bruiser Flint does he moonlight on weekends in the WWE?  LOL

13 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

Why do folks think we have to have assistants that were successful head coaches? Show me the precedent set forth, that proves your point. Bruiser Flint is a proven recruiter and has worked on great staffs. Sign me up.

Because it's Indiana! ;)

Why do folks think we have to have assistants that were successful head coaches? Show me the precedent set forth, that proves your point. Bruiser Flint is a proven recruiter and has worked on great staffs. Sign me up.

This.
One if the game's great personalities. With us for recruiting.
Archie is the floor coach and deal closer.
A functional, sensible methodology!