Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

opiej

Archie Miller's staff at Indiana will be Bruiser Flint, Tom Ostrom (Dayton) and Ed Schilling (UCLA),

Jeremy Price Retweeted Greg Hansen
This move is gaining traction. FWIW, Archie Miller is Ed Schilling's most recent follow on Twitter (or was until I said so). #iubbJeremy Price added,

@ghansen711: Expect Archie Miller to raid UCLA's staff and hire Alford assistant Ed Schilling at Indiana. Maybe LaVar Ball will take his place (kidding).

3 minutes ago, HOOsier Thunder said:

Greg Hansen of the Arizona Daily Star: Tweet

Further down it mentions Lorenzo Romar had dinner with Sean Miller earlier this week. Arizona lost an Assistant to go coach UCSB. Apparently Romar can recruit, the talent they could draw would be scary if he joined the 'Zona staff.

35 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

With Schilling we'd be able to recruit 5 stars. Probably with a few others we could too, but it would be an interesting development if it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He recruited Wilkes to UCLA and was the lead recruiter for Romeo for UCLA.

I had faith in Archie putting together a good staff but when he was talking about building the "best staff in college basketball" it kinda felt like something he was just saying because it would pump people up and get them excited. I wasn't sure if he would be able to put together a top notch one so quickly. It looks like I was wrong and I couldn't be happier.