Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

opiej

Archie Miller's staff at Indiana will be Bruiser Flint, Tom Ostrom (Dayton) and Ed Schilling (UCLA),

What does this mean?

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Schilling and I played together in high school for Jim Rosenthal. He learned from one of the best high school coaches early on. Eddie was always following Howard Garfinkel around at 5star camp. Getting connections started at a very young age.

Sent from my SM-G900V using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, ap2345 said:

Schiling did the same thing as Kyle he just married his girl once she graduated. That being said I do think he is a good coach that increases our chances with Romeo.

She was already out of school. That is a little bit much to start something like that. She was Miss Basketball in 98 or 99 from my hometown. Schilling played in high school at Connersville until his junior year when they moved to Lebanon. She was already out of college (Tennessee and UC Santa Barbra) before they did anymore than cross paths! She was an asst at Park Tudor when he was coaching there with Ferrell. April is 35 years old now, and that all happened 7 or 8 years ago. Do the math!!!!

Schilling and I played together in high school for Jim Rosenthal. He learned from one of the best high school coaches early on. Eddie was always following Howard Garfinkel around at 5star camp. Getting connections started at a very young age.

My wife graduated from Lebanon in 99. My niece just graduated from WeBo.

They love their football and basketball down there as much as any place.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My wife graduated from Lebanon in 99. My niece just graduated from WeBo.

They love their football and basketball down there as much as any place.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They do. Pete Mount kinda started that enthusiasm and then Rick took it to anther level.
Speaking of Rick, although not the greatest person in the world, definitely one of the greatest shooters to ever play the game (if not the greatest )

13 minutes ago, waitingon6 said:

They do. Pete Mount kinda started that enthusiasm and then Rick took it to anther level.
Speaking of Rick, although not the greatest person in the world, definitely one of the greatest shooters to ever play the game (if not the greatest )

The man in my avatar might have something to say about that...  :)

1 hour ago, connchr71 said:

She was already out of school. That is a little bit much to start something like that. She was Miss Basketball in 98 or 99 from my hometown. Schilling played in high school at Connersville until his junior year when they moved to Lebanon. She was already out of college (Tennessee and UC Santa Barbra) before they did anymore than cross paths! She was an asst at Park Tudor when he was coaching there with Ferrell. April is 35 years old now, and that all happened 7 or 8 years ago. Do the math!!!!

Sorry about that then. I just remembered Dakich talking about how Kyle learned from the best because Ed didn't get caught. So that's were that came from fwiw.  

I found this in Ed Schilling's UCLA bio and thought that it could definitely be beneficial in recruiting Romeo and other high profile adidas kids. "Since 2007, Schilling has served as head coach for Adidas Nations, coaching and training the Adidas High School All-American Team in national and international competition".