Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierHoops1

Collin Hartman returning!

8 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Oh I'm so excited we have a pretty solid core already. More to come I'm sure. And with Crean not getting a job yet our recruits can't follow him 

I can't see a bunch of IU guys following him to a low rent power 5 job anyway. That was really his only hope for a quick hire.

Welcome back Collin! He may go down as our longest staying player with the most degrees. Heck--as far as I am concerned let him stay after his playing days as an assistant coach. Great kid. He is working himself to legendary status---won't quit--overcoming injuries--proposal on senior night--bring it on home with banner 6. He is what Indiana basketball is all about.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Welcome back Collin! He may go down as our longest staying player with the most degrees. Heck--as far as I am concerned let him stay after his playing days as an assistant coach. Great kid. He is working himself to legendary status---won't quit--overcoming injuries--proposal on senior night--bring it on home with banner 6. He is what Indiana basketball is all about.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes he is what iu bbal is.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

With the two kids de-committing we have one spot open regardless I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think we are still 1 over...? But I may be incorrect... we used all 13 scholarships last year, haven't officially lost anybody.... and have 1 new freshman still signed/commited

I think we are still 1 over...? But I may be incorrect... we used all 13 scholarships last year, haven't officially lost anybody.... and have 1 new freshman still signed/commited

Your correct. OG opens up Smiths spot but if he decides to return we are one over. Still expect fully to have one spot to fill at least. With JBJ and TB almost certainly testing. I still think a transfer or two is highly likely

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep you are right. I can't count to 13. I had too many walkons.

Thanks - On spring break and haven't been able to read through all the threads.
Which thread can I look at to see our recruits' status?

I was wrong. Below the guys got it right. We are still one over. Shouldn't be an issue though.