Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Tom Crean Press Tour 2017

2 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

Gezz is he not going to coach? Has a media gig this weekend? Final Four stuff? Hmmm. Is the guy going to live in Bloomington?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I imagine they will stay in Bloomington until their youngest daughter is finished with school for the year.

Listened to the Crean interview. He's a classy guy. I always thought if you want to criticize him, criticize the turnovers, criticize the at-times porous defense, criticize the fact that the best Indiana kids seemed to get away from IU, criticize the way he handled the off-court problems a couple years back. That's all fair game, as far as I was concerned. But I always annoyed by the criticism of his pacing up and down the sidelines, the clapping, the gum chewing, the Diet Coke obsession, the tan. I always thought that was kinda sophomoric. And for the record, I did think it was time for a change, so I'm not a Crean apologist. But I think sometimes we lose sight of the big picture here. 

19 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

Gezz is he not going to coach? Has a media gig this weekend? Final Four stuff? Hmmm. Is the guy going to live in Bloomington?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Heard on Reddit that he was doing something with the 76ers recently, don't have any specifics though. 

Heard on Reddit that he was doing something with the 76ers recently, don't have any specifics though. 

He got in touch with Jim O'Brien when they were in Indy and went up and hung out at practice the day he was spotted at the WNIT. I don't think it goes any deeper than that from what he said

Wonder if he'll do some on-air stuff if he doesn't find a job that he likes right away? I remember him being pretty good and getting a lot of positive feedback after doing The Vertical's live NBA draft show last year. I mean, he certainly knows how to talk it up in an entertaining way.

Wonder if he'll do some on-air stuff if he doesn't find a job that he likes right away? I remember him being pretty good and getting a lot of positive feedback after doing The Vertical's live NBA draft show last year. I mean, he certainly knows how to talk it up in an entertaining way.

I think he said he's doing some stuff this weekend.