Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Capt. Crimson

IUBB Offseason Topic

As mentioned this was the 1 they had available at HH.

I grabbed 5, although my kids have each claimed 1 for their rooms... and I have to have mine in my office.... which means I tentatively do have 1 extra that is not spoken for....

Poor Coach Crean! I was looking at new picture of AH I have for my office. Noticed he got his legs Photoshopped off to show Indiana signs. Ouch! 20171027_102220.thumb.jpg.37608ccf21f518234d7e4d568cba91a7.jpg20171027_102324.thumb.jpg.d1eaffea5df64fefef6c8f2bb7acf658.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

It might have been taken during one of his many attempts to keep his pants up too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 9/4/2017 at 2:49 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Series of optimistic tweets from Nick Baumgart:

Just weeks away from start of college hoops practice, early prediction for IU, with firepower, experience and now D, watch out B1G....

Archie prefers to play 99% man, use bench. 2017-18 Hoosiers will likely look to 2014-15 Flyers - small rotation, great D, Sweet 16..

The lineup shouldnt matter as much as rotation: Newkirk, Johnson, Hartman, Morgan, Davis likely to start (they combine for 14 seasons)

Good luck keeping 6-6 frosh Justin Smith off floor. Add on, Curtis Jones (set for big yr2), and how far has Devonte Greens game come?

Expect IU 2b undersold nationally but cld have as many as 4 future NBAers in rotation, especially up front w an experienced backcourt.

I need light of recent events I am curious who the 4 players are. I know it's been answered somewhere on the boards but I can't find it

i feel like it was Smith Green Moore and Davis but I am not sure

8 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I need light of recent events I am curious who the 4 players are. I know it's been answered somewhere on the boards but I can't find it

i feel like it was Smith Green Moore and Davis but I am not sure

Given the direction the NBA is headed (versatility & shooting vs. true bigs), I would pencil in Morgan ahead of Davis.

Maybe this has been talked about already, but why are they making it so hard to get a schedule poster this year? I've just ordered online in the past with no issues.

Option 1 – Posters Available by Mail
The IU Athletic Department has a limited supply of sport-specific posters and schedule cards available for fans outside the area. Please identify which posters and/or schedule cards you are requesting on a piece of paper and insert in mailing tube, as follows:

1. Buy a USPS-approved mailing tube (must be at least 18" long).
  2. At the post office, pay for shipping to the Athletics Department, plus the return postage sticker (please account for slight increase in weight because of the poster or schedule card-each poster weighs approx. 1 oz).
  3. Insert stickers with (1) your return address and (2) prepaid postage into the tube. These will be used to mail the tube back to you.
  4. Insert a piece of paper indicating which posters you are requesting (max of 5 posters per tube).
  5. Mail tube to this address:

IU Athletics Marketing
1001 East 17th Street
Bloomington, IN, 47408