Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Archie Miller Press Tour 2017

Figured with all the interviews out there it'd be nice to post them in one place for everyone to catch up. Use this thread to post any interviews you see with him. He's been pretty much everywhere since yesterday already!

Sports Center 3/27 w/ SVP

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19019743

Dan Patrick Show

Dan Dakich Show

http://www.1070thefan.com/blogs/dan-dakich-show/dan-dakich-show-welcomed-coach-archie-miller-indiana-hoosiers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I love Archie's comment to the Great Fish about recruiting the state of Indiana ...."when you're in the proudest basketball state in America". Archie gets it big time. Extremely impressed with him!!!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

On air now: FoxSports975, Fox Sports 975 Indianapolis ♫ on iHeartRadio https://www.iheart.com/live/905?cmp=ios_share

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You could tell these guys were not big fans of Crean. At the end of it they said and the concludes the only interview we have ever one with the head basketball coach of Indiana in our 6 years of existence. Good interview

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

You could tell these guys were not big fans of Crean. At the end of it they said and the concludes the only interview we have ever one with the head basketball coach of Indiana in our 6 years of existence. Good interview

How much of the "first ever" with the IU head coach is on them and how much was on FCTC? I've heard many reports that Crean didn't like doing the local interviews... and avoided them whenever possible... the old "lead a horse to water" adage comes to mind here...

This is sort of related to Archie's press tour but I have noticed he is not bringing up god or his religious beliefs like Crean always did in his time here during any of these interview. Does anyone know if Archie is not a religious person or if he just keeps it out the public eye unlike Crean? I find this contrast fascinating between the two.    

I googled this and cannot find any hits on Archie being religious unlike Crean where if you type in about his religious beliefs its all over the place.