Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

DChoosier

NEVER thought I would say this

Whoever thought these words would ever be uttered by an IU fan.......

Might have to pull for UK today because they run a cleaner program than their opponent?!?!

Last year, during the tourney, I said it was unreal that zero broadcasters mentioned University of No Classes infractions but was told to be patient.  Here we are a year later and crickets in regards to the years of UNC classroom fraud.

I don't dislike Calipari that much tbh. I don't want IU to run its program like his, but he's good at what he does. His kids seem to stay out of trouble and although we want to believe otherwise, from the things I've read his players are actually decent students who go to class.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I don't dislike Calipari that much tbh. I don't want IU to run its program like his, but he's good at what he does. His kids seem to stay out of trouble and although we want to believe otherwise, from the things I've read his players are actually decent students who go to class.

I like him better than Pitino honestly.  Cal actually seems to be somewhat of a straight shooter. I'd drink a beer with him. 

3 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Another thing about Calipari is that even though he has all these highly touted freshman, they're still freshman that need coached up. And that's where I think Calipari gets a bad rap

I agree.

It is obviously true he gets an unreal amount of talent but the flip side is that it is not that easy to get a bunch of freshman, all of whom have their eyes on the NBA, to play together, accept their roles and play defense. I think he is a slippery aluminum siding salesman but does a good job of on the court coaching.