Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I'm on my broken phone ATM but I have seen articles since before our disastrous season saying he might not like it much 

The few times I've seen the Thunder he seemed pretty disinterested.  I know if I was coaching Westbrook I'd end up getting fitted for a straight jacket.

2 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Just got a phone call from a friend on IU's training staff. A team Dr. has told MULTIPLE people a press conference will occur today. No names given. Grab a **** ton of salt too. 

no time given either?  this seems out of nowhere .... if he's right, that means no Alford, right?

Just got a phone call from a friend on IU's training staff. A team Dr. has told MULTIPLE people a press conference will occur today. No names given. Grab a **** ton of salt too. 

If not today, by the end of the week

1 minute ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Could all be false.  Please don't stone me if it is. Never claimed to be an insider and not once has this individual given me info before.

Yes.

Of course latitude for potential that it's false rumor is a given for a veteran poster with credibility!