Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Yep not sure what our accommodations look like but I have seen UKs and I can't imagine ours are in the same league. 

I don't like it but it would put the players even higher on a pedestal. However, it would help recruiting even more and give some rich college kids a fun experience too.

5 hours ago, mark1981 said:

Absolutely. But please steer clear of Alford.

They had someone on Mike & Mike this am talking about Alford to IU.  I wanted to drive my car into a tree.  Why do they assume IU fans want him.  I know some do but they are probably nothing more than casual observers and think it would be "neat".  

Go read a lot of comments from the people who want Alford, so many of the arguments come off as such causal observers, or Knight fan boys. That should be reason enough to not want him

4 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Greenberg was not happy with IU last night on SVP. Agreed it was time for Crean to move on, but hated that the day became a 12 hour "IU infomercial." I assume the NCAA shares those feelings and it's why their coverage didn't say much of anything about it (that I saw).

Boo freaking who. ESPN is a joke in a lot of their coverage of all things Kentucky basketball. Glass and/or whoever chose that time to call the presser chose the perfect time. Yesterday and today are the two biggest days for college basketball. It is when everyone is talking about the sport, A+ job choosing that time

13 hours ago, Crean'sTheMan said:

I'm all aboard the Billy Donovan train. We have a real chance to get one of the premier coaches in college basketball. If that means we have to wait, then wait.

Donavan left UF cause he didnt want to have to recruit. Thats the last guy we need at IU.

Throw 8 mil at Stevens and if he says no then go get Archie Miller. Hes the best up and coming coach out there. We need a young coach that can grow the program and be here along time.

5 minutes ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

Prove it.

Dude I could care less if you believe me or not. IU fans are already proving how clueless they are with their discussions about coaching search.

3 minutes ago, Crean'sTheMan said:

Yeah, why would we want someone who's won 2 national titles already?

Lol I can see by your id name on here youre just another of the morons that have no business having opinions about this. Creans the man. Lol lol. I rest my case. Classic clown.

15 minutes ago, G8trs said:

Donavan left UF cause he didnt want to have to recruit. Thats the last guy we need at IU.

So why did he go back after signing with the Magic? 

I bet you weren't even aware of that, since you were probably still in diapers at the time. 

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

So why did he go back after signing with the Magic? 

You probably weren't even aware of that. 

Dude I know more about UF than you could learn in next 10 yrs. If you dont like the statement then move little man. If you cant get Stevens or Miller you might as well kept Crean.

1 minute ago, G8trs said:

Dude I know more about UF than you could learn in next 10 yrs. If you dont like the statement then move little man. If you cant get Stevens or Miller you might as well kept Crean.

Funny how you keep talking about how much you know, yet add nothing to back-up what you claim. Typical troll, move along now.

1 minute ago, Crean'sTheMan said:

Great point, really using your basketball knowledge to disprove my point. 

You have no point except that youre just another moron with a stupid opinion.Have a great day.

Probably left UF to get the hell out of Gainesville and go make $6 mill a year in the NBA coaching two of the most talented players in the league. Or because recruiting was hard Idk you seem to have all the answers.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Crean'sTheMan said:

Funny how you keep talking about how much you know, yet add nothing to back-up what you claim. Typical troll, move along now.

Yeah I took in your knowledge. Creans the man. ENOUGH SAID.