Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

2 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

I stand by it.  If you don't even consider a guy that has done nothing but win, you are a flippin' idiot.

In sh!tty conferences. A-10 is MUCH more competitive than Big South or MVC

IU has gambled. No doubt, but one that could pay off massively. I think it's time for IU fans to understand that and give it a shot. Donovan wasn't happening despite the rumors. Bennett couldn't get done. Idk that he's better than Collins, White, etc but time will tell. Here's to a beer and some full Dayton games before the tourney resumes...

No doubt. This a swing for the fences coach that could be here 30 years type of hire. Will it work? Time will tell. He has recruited in the Midwest so he knows the area. Not a homerun at first sight, but that is due to due diligence of the obvious. For sure better than Crean with upside.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Might not be a "grand slam" today, but I don't see people struggling to back Archie like they would Alford.

Considering Archie was one of my favorites at the start of the search, I'm pumped for what he can bring to IU basketball!

Let's get #6!