Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

1 minute ago, Crean'sTheMan said:

I'd honestly take Bennett over all of them if I'm being honest. I still think Marshall was our best bet, but I would take Bennett over everyone you listed.

If we could have TB tomorrow 100 percent and a 75 percent at Donovan after the season I would go TB all the way. At IU he would get the athletes to have a stellar offense every year

Just now, HinnyHoosier said:

Game not even over yet and people starting to p*** on Mike White....

Not putting him down.  I just question the quick excitement over one tourney run, where they have yet to defeat a higher seed.

Lol at everyone writing off potential coaches just because they're out of the tourney. "You lost a game you suck". Haha do people expect there's a coach out there that goes to the FF every single year??

Yeah I don't understand man "wow Florida is going to lose, mike White sucks"

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, HooHooHoo22 said:

Yeah I don't understand man "wow Florida is going to lose, mike White sucks"

The excitement is only there due to the two games they have won.  Nobody was talking about Mike White 2 weeks ago...

5 minutes ago, NCHoosier said:

Not putting him down.  I just question the quick excitement over one tourney run, where they have yet to defeat a higher seed.

People did the same with Holtmann a few hours ago. The same with Bennett a few days ago. What happens to Chris Mack if X loses tomorrow? I'm just pointing out the trend on the board here.

7 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I agree. We always reach for extremes in either happiness or sadness in society. In this case Donovan is extreme happiness and Alford extreme sadness.

Generally truth is somewhere in between and I think that is where we are headed with either Bennett, Mack or one of the Millers.

Except he consistently does well. Coach K got past 1 sweet sixteen his first 12 years for perspective. 

1 minute ago, HinnyHoosier said:

People did the same with Holtmann a few hours ago. The same with Bennett a few days ago. What happens to Chris Mack if X loses tomorrow? I'm just pointing out the trend on the board here.

Fair enough.  That is the point I was trying to make as well.  It's been a roller coaster of emotions based upon the performance in this tourney and it's actually quite amusing.

People have been talking about mike White before the tourney even started lol

Exactly!! I have been saying him for a very long time. I think many can confirm that on here as well. The dude is a coach. Plain and simple. Even if they lost tonight I was saying him. Not as first choice but top 3-5.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

If we could have TB tomorrow 100 percent and a 75 percent at Donovan after the season I would go TB all the way. At IU he would get the athletes to have a stellar offense every year

His offensive numbers have always been pretty good at Virginia, if I recall correctly. They'd probably only improve here.