Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

I'm not surprised. I live here in Bloomington. From the people I've talked to around town, guess who they DONT want?

He just loss to Kentucky if that gives you any hint.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah I have a couple carrier buddies who deliver mail in Bloomington and the majority of people on their route want the guy wholistic loss to Kentucky. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

19 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

At least it wouldn't be Alford.  Bennett would be  one of those top 5 coaches out there and is better than a mid major like Archie. He's In a top 3 conf. Has proven he's no fluke. IU alone would bring him those top 40 players and that would make a HUGE diff in offensive performance.  We would play great D and be in all games.  @47 yrs old, he's got 15-20.  

However, watching Florida, White might be that next great coach and has proven way more than Archie and other mid majors.  Not enough exp tho for my liking. Is this a product of half Donovan's old team? 

Please what is killing donovan rumor? I haven't found anything but that one tweet

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

ESPN insider for the Thunder said Donovan has NO interest in IU job and hasnt been to Indiana all week. Multiple other Thunder people claiming similar.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, indianaranger said:

Snow just went in all in on Alford saying they will interview him and he is clear leader to be next coach.Not much of a search just a crowning of Alford!

And he knows this how? I hate when ESPN pretends to be in know when they know zero. If it sells accuracy doesn't matter. Very consistent in society today across all media.