Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

I'm hoping with all the talk elsewhere, Bennett emerges as the next coach. He has been my number 1 for a very long time. In my opinion he is the next big name in coaching. Making Washington st a sweet 16 team and making Virginia relevant again where they are competing every year in a top 2 conference should not go unnoticed. Virginia should be viewed as a stepping stone in his coaching career. To become an elite coach he needs to take the next step which in my opinion is a place like IU. As far as his offense, he runs great stuff and takes care of the ball. His teams problems come on the offensive side when his teams can't hit shots. A great coach adapts and evolves with the resources given. The tools he would have and recruiting ground he would have to recruit elite shooters for his offense would make his offense even more efficient then it already is. People only bring up the games when their offense looked "boring" but if you watched the games where it was clicking you can see the potential for it to work at a high level with more talent. Bennett will be coaching for a top 5 program before his coaching career is over in my opinion I just hope it's for the program I care about

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Mike White please.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Now your talking. Only answer I would have accepted. I listened to a Gator podcast yesterday and talk is he is holding out for the NBA or Duke. His defense has gained several fans in the league. Funny people on here dont like it but he may not even listen if we called. Tends to happen when you are 40 and coach like him. I think I may still go with Bennett though. Would LOVE either.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Go type in IUBB in twittter. Sometimes I'm embarrassed by our fan base.

Bunch of casuals

Message board fans (die hard) probably make up about 5 percent of all IU fans. I have made this analogy before it seems like there are more because you are surrounded by and posting with other die hards like people who attend college thinks everyone goes to college when in reality the percentage of people who don't go on to college is bigger. As a mailman 25 min from Bloomington I can tell you 95 percent of the fans I talk to want Alford. It's crazy I spend most of my time giving facts as to why they shouldn't want him but I have given up on convincing them. Young or old it doesn't matter the average IU fan wants him.

Message board fans (die hard) probably make up about 5 percent of all IU fans. I have made this analogy before it seems like there are more because you are surrounded by and posting with other die hards like people who attend college thinks everyone goes to college when in reality the percentage of people who don't go on to college is bigger. As a mailman 25 min from Bloomington I can tell you 95 percent of the fans I talk to want Alford. It's crazy I spend most of my time giving facts as to why they shouldn't want him but I have given up on convincing them. Young or old it doesn't matter the average IU fan wants him.

I'm not surprised. I live here in Bloomington. From the people I've talked to around town, guess who they DONT want?

He just loss to Kentucky if that gives you any hint.