Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Gators chomp back to take the lead before half. I know everyone is watching UCLA UK so figured I would give an update. Mike Whites defensive adjustments are awesome. Made Chiozza pick Koenig up full court and it has got in his head. Their offense sputtered after. Looking like a good one on TBS. Anyone impressed with Alford's coaching tonight? Serious question.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Wisky should probably stop fouling 3 point shooters.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wisky should probably stop fouling 3 point shooters.

Yeah I know lol. Rarely see it and it happens twice. To their defense Allen has been chucking so they just assume he is shooting anytime haha. Nigel Hayes and Vitto Brown will be the reason Wisky wins IMO. If Devin Robinson gets hot then I believe they win. Whoever wins is in for a dog fight with South Carolina. Beat Duke easily and beat sown Baylor!! Impressive

How long have you worked for USPS? I come from a postal family- dad was postmaster, one sister about to retire. Special place in my heart for you all.

Both grandparents were postmasters and my mother was a supervisor. I started for the USPS in 1997 right out of high school and through college. I've worked as a carrier for 12 years

2 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

True, but Hickory and IUBOSSFAN give me hope.

Part of what concerns Insider was Hickory mentioning Archie as the possible choice, but I took it as Hickory just naming off some of the rumored candidates.

Yeah i think the Donovan thing is over not much to pick from in college for big time coach .Oh well as long as he can do a little better than Crean.Whoever that is.

Yup. It aint happening. I am done even thinking about it honestly. If he ends up the guys AWESOME. I am just wondering if not him they are still coaching or it will be announced soon.