Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

3 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

We live in a social media world, all I've said is if as many people have saw him as they've claimed there would've been a picture by now. I dont understand why your underoos are in such a wad of it.

haha I am not mad, I am with you if he is walking around town.  He is in a closed facility meeting with important people and doesn't want to be seen.  It isn't that hard to make sure no pictures are taken in that scenario.  Hence, no pictures...

If he is actually here, really hope he is!

Edited by Sknits nad

15 minutes ago, TrillyDonovan said:

Well I don't see any pictures of him not being in Bloomington

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Well done Trilly.  I tip my hat in honor of your first post and look forward to seeing many more posts from you.

5 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

We live in a social media world, all I've said is if as many people have saw him as they've claimed there would've been a picture by now. I dont understand why your underoos are in such a wad of it.

I couldn't find you guys "Lando" underoos, so I got you these:

Image result for empire strikes back underoos

Just now, Sknits nad said:

haha I am not mad, I am with you if he is walking around town.  He is in a closed facility meeting with important people and doesn't want to be seen.  It isn't that hard to make sure no pictures are taken in that scenario.  Hence, no pictures...

I agree with you there too, its the fact that so many people are claiming to see him out and about that I am getting there would be pictures.What I'm saying is if people are claiming they've seen him they would've taken pictures. He very well could be there and been brought in, in secret. That wouldn't shock me at all, but if he was walking around Btown and Campus it would be all over social media and the news.

1 minute ago, Dalton26 said:

I agree with you there too, its the fact that so many people are claiming to see him out and about that I am getting there would be pictures.What I'm saying is if people are claiming they've seen him they would've taken pictures. He very well could be there and been brought in, in secret. That wouldn't shock me at all, but if he was walking around Btown and Campus it would be all over social media and the news.

Don't you see this is what Glass wants!  Another smoke screen as we fight amongst ourselves!

I see what you are saying, hope all these people saying they saw him are legit.  If he is here I think it means he is ours.

Just now, Sknits nad said:

Don't you see this is what Glass wants!  Another smoke screen as we fight amongst ourselves!

I see what you are saying, hope all these people saying they saw him are legit.  If he is here I think it means he is ours.

haha Its all good man, I think we were essentially getting at the exact same thing just going two opposite routes.

Me too, I would love nothing more than to be wrong about doubting he is there. I dont care about being right I care about getting IU back to glory.

On the Dan Patrick show today he said that Buckner and another board member were in favor of hiring Woodson, but also that other board members wanted Alford Dan D and D Gotlieb who just got a coaching gig said Alford is a done deal. It makes sense seeing how we have not hired are coach yet? I really think Steve Alford will be the next coach at IU. I also heard the reason Glass hired the search firm was to fully investigate the Pierce case while at Iowa? we shall see. 

Just now, Uwe Robb said:

When Dakich was talking about the rumors earlier he mentioned there was no way Mrs. Donovan would be looking at homes. Bet this guys is a listener as well.

Alford- 100%

I honestly think this is a case of "booster uprising".  Most of these boosters probably logically thought bringing Knight back would be our savior, but, since they can't have him they want Alford and Alford they will get.  We will go through another 10 year run of not much and we can all gather back here in 10 years and have this discussion again.  That's my prediction.  If they really wanted to "make a change" the next coach would have been announced in conjunction with the firing.  

Edited by finky