Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Just now, Sknits nad said:

You would have already brought that up in your last terrible point if you did.  Well if we find out he was here and there was no picture taken I guess we will know who was right....

Which I did hence why I said it didnt happen. Keep up kid.

With all these "sightings" someone would've taken a picture by now. Whether you agree or not I honestly could not care any less but please stop wasting my time with these stupid replies telling me what I did and didnt follow.

1 minute ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I'm not saying he's Batman, but have you ever seen Batman and Billy D in the same room?

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

I feel like that might have been a reach. But you have to strike while the iron is hot, right? Haha

1 minute ago, Dalton26 said:

Which I did hence why I said it didnt happen. Keep up kid.

With all these "sightings" someone would've taken a picture by now. Whether you agree or not I honestly could not care any less but please stop wasting my time with these stupid replies telling me what I did and didnt follow.

So you followed the Alabama coaching hire this close?  No need to lie to make a point.

Another smart point, sightings!  Go ahead and file that point with all the alien and bigfoot pictures!

3 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Billy D(ee Williams) 

OMG lol

2 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

There's a soccer player named Landon Donovan.. I'm guessing they are just calling him Lando because his last name is Donovan.

Welp I was wrong, but it made sense in my head!

1 minute ago, Sknits nad said:

Yea what a crazy point I made that someone could come to Assembly and Cook hall without being seen.

We live in a social media world, all I've said is if as many people have saw him as they've claimed there would've been a picture by now. I dont understand why your underoos are in such a wad of it.

20 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Awful example?  Laughing.  Both at your being so damned combative and the fact that you made my point for me. His resume suggests he's won a title.  Same as Mike Davis' resume suggests he has been to a national final.  We're not hiring a resume.  We're hiring the right coach.  Hiring a resume (Crean had been to a final four, Sampson had been to a final four, etc) would be....a major mistake if we hired the wrong coach because he had a good resume.  

What were you implying before? You've conveniently ignored my response. Do you believe Billy Donovan is "just a resume"?

I just heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a cousin who knows someone who lives next door to a gal that works at Mays Greenhouse that she helped Christine Donovan pick out rhododendrons for the new house earlier this afternoon. But that's totally off the record.