Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

1 minute ago, akinnaird24 said:

I hope we wait. It's funny searching "Donovan Indiana" on twitter and reading the OKC fans. They really believe there's no chance Billy D leaves. They aren't beating the Warriors anytime soon, and Russ will bolt soon. No reason to stay there

Not to mention the Spurs. The there every year Spurs 

Not to mention the Spurs. The there every year Spurs 

Exactly they were swept and badly in their own building without KD even. You could see it in Billys body language. Add the Spurs who arent going anywhere. The Rockets, T Wolves will get going eventually, Blazers are right there with OKC. Clippers wont go away no matter who leaves they will spend the money.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

My wife and I managed to get there for their last day. Was shocked I was actually bummed a little I was not exactly a regular. 

Was it super busy? I would go every now and then. Most times that I would think about stopping I would see the giant line of people and keep on driving lol. 

I hope whoever was on here saying Defense is boring and Offense wins games is watching these games. So far every game, and almost every game last round, has come down to a few key defensive stops to win the games. And the scores are not 96-90. This has been great basketball to watch imo.

Hell the Gonzaga, WVU game barely broke 60 and that was one of the funniest games I've watched in awhile. Bring me Bennett of Donovan doesn't come.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Exactly they were swept and badly in their own building without KD even. You could see it in Billys body language. Add the Spurs who arent going anywhere. The Rockets, T Wolves will get going eventually, Blazers are right there with OKC. Clippers wont go away no matter who leaves they will spend the money.

Guess I kinda feel their pain. As a Pacers fan, Paul George will probably end up leaving without the team getting anything in return. Just don't have a coach worth worrying about whether he leaves or not because nobody else wants him lol

Hell the Gonzaga, WVU game barely broke 60 and that was one of the funniest games I've watched in awhile. Bring me Bennett of Donovan doesn't come.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Cause a good defense requires constant competitiveness and hustle. That is fun for anyone who truly loves basketball. If it takes waiting 2 or 3 extra weeks to get Billy D you wait. If he is definitely not coming though you need to get Bennett.

1 minute ago, akinnaird24 said:

Guess I kinda feel their pain. As a Pacers fan, Paul George will probably end up leaving without the team getting anything in return. Just don't have a coach worth worrying about whether he leaves or not because nobody else wants him lol

The pacers a fine example of a gm scapegoating coaches. weve ditched 2 great coaches because our roster construction is silly more often than not. 

Who do we believe is on the realistic list of candidates right now? Do most believe Marshall, A. Miller, Bennett, etc. are out of the running since it's been a week since they were ousted? Or they are just fallbacks if the guys we want don't work out

Not that this guy is highly credible just yet ... But I don't think anyone posted this yet ...

d4892791003aab1c0cc03cab1e1ae3d2.jpg

UVA guy posted that and then deleted it that is the only reason he knows that!! Smh he just knows where to look. That UVA guy was a insider for them though. The upped Bennett talk I am assuming you guys seen it