Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

That "screenshot" of a text by BTownInsider on the other board just killed off his credibility in my eyes.
Anyone can fake that very easily, no way that's real.  I'd love to believe him, but I just can't anymore.  Total fake.

I shared it cause i thought it was funny. He is all in on billy donovan so all he is doing is building his mystique if billy comes he looks awesome if he dont he looks like a clown. I doubt iu knows who they are going to get at this point imo. I bet billy is high on list and if he wants the job it is his

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I shared it cause i thought it was funny. He is all in on billy donovan so all he is doing is building his mystique if billy comes he looks awesome if he dont he looks like a clown. I doubt iu knows who they are going to get at this point imo. I bet billy is high on list and if he wants the job it is his

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah I saw that on the other site, and as soon as he posted that screenshot, I just thought to myself, "Ugh, this guy's been full of sh1t all along."

Just remember all the BS fk football has posted herdm. Billys wife is in town, etc, etc.. he hinsekf is nothing but a pot stirrer. He sees alk the bull some Iif you beleve. He has a bix of trohans because ge gets ofc when jyst obe belies his bs

No one knows a GD thing...we need to stay the course.

There are good candidates to be had and I'm sure Glass is working his tail off to get the "right guy" in place. To proclaim "resources will not be an issue" and hire a Fife, Mack, etc. candidate does not follow any sort of logic. If we can figure out what the list should be then I'm sure as hell he can too. I'm putting my money on a ridiculous offer to one of Donovan, Bennett, Sean Miller, or Gregg Marshall. And by ridiculous I mean for the market not for IU. IU can make an offer that only about 5 other schools can make.

I won't be shocked by Alford but Alford doesn't seem like a Glass hire but I could be wrong.

Just remember all the BS fk football has posted herdm. Billys wife is in town, etc, etc.. he hinsekf is nothing but a pot stirrer. He sees alk the bull some Iif you beleve. He has a bix of trohans because ge gets ofc when jyst obe belies his bs

How you like them apples

e3032862c4fd92dcbf3a1f3b5a4b7f46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app