Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

4 minutes ago, Aaron said:

We have no idea if any 'source' is guessing right or has legitimate info. That's all I'm saying.

It's certainly possible he is a true insider but I take everything with a grain of salt.

Exactly correct.

I will say this, though: If a person DID have some accurate insight and went around spilling it on message boards, once the ultimate source found out (or the intermediary), I'm sure they would be irate and send such a message.  Also, that poster would not get anymore info.  Thirdly, I don't know why someone would be so careless as to go around disseminating sensitive info other than for personal glory (the same reason someone would make up such secrets).

Well nothing new to report from my trip to B-Town today, besides students hanging signs of the coach they want, the applicants that I talked to have high hopes of BD to IU, Mother Bear's is still delicious, and traffic sucks on 37.

37 still bad? I went down to haunted halls and barely made it do to that cluster. I told my wife i would not go back till that was fixed

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

37 still bad? I went down to haunted halls and barely made it do to that cluster. I told my wife i would not go back till that was fixed

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

The beauty of living 5 minutes from IU ... Can't stand 37 right now.