Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

7 minutes ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

apparently I can't figure out how to incorporate a screen shot?  

But here is another link, see if this one shows up?

Please don't tell me we're going to switch Marshall with Crean. That would be the gold standard of lateral move. 

Crean's final gift to IU. 

Glass said he would talk to any and all IU folks who were interested in the job. Wouldn't it be safe to assume that if Fife is taking the Duquesne job that Glass probably let him know he wasn't a viable candidate at this time? A "thanks, but no thanks" response to his application? 

If Donovan isn't the hire and you ask me who the next best coach on a list of possibilities, It would be Marshall. I don't think we hire him , but man he can flat out coach. As long as they would lock his wife in the closet, I think fans would love his results on the court. He's actually down a little ways on my list as far as a fit at this time, but I don't know if there is a better coach out there that's not already at a top 10 school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

apparently I can't figure out how to incorporate a screen shot?  
 But here is another link, see if this one shows up?

Are you on the app? If so after you get the reply screen hit the dots top right, the pic posting function will come up at that point.

1 minute ago, biteoftheapple said:

Are you on the app? If so after you get the reply screen hit the dots top right, the pic posting function will come up at that point.

No I'm actually on the desktop site from a desktop computer.

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

What is this of cant see it

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

It is a twitter post by Gary Parrish stating Michigan State assistant Dane Fife is in advanced talks to replace Jim Ferry at Duquesne, a source told @CBSSports.

2 minutes ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

It is a twitter post by Gary Parrish stating Michigan State assistant Dane Fife is in advanced talks to replace Jim Ferry at Duquesne, a source told @CBSSports.

UPDATE: Dane Fife has ended discussions with Duquesne. Is no longer pursuing the job, a source told @CBSSports.

This may be unpopular, but I don't care. If we don't get Donovan...I want Fife. He's been steadily creeping up my board. I realize the risk, but I think the upside would be worth it.