Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

GD more rumors lol. Like I posted above, we just have to be patient. Donovan is gonna come but we just have to be patient

It says he is a student in his bio. Seems to be as obsessed with Billy as we all are tho so who knows. I will look his name up for anyone wanting to check it out.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Always loved how he was always referred to as Dr. Tom Davis.  I know it was legit it was just always so strange to hear a bball coach referred to as Dr.

If memory serves me well, that is the way he wanted to be announced.

2 minutes ago, Treesh said:

The billy Donovan rumors have been spreading like wild fire at Bloomington North from what I hear..

Has to be awkward for Riley.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Spreading like crazy at Jeff High as well. Have students constantly talking about them lol. 

So are we allowed to ask everyone's top 3-5 list that does not include Stevens or Donovan. I love the BD rumors and hope to God they're true, but I'm curious to see what everyone's opinions are on anyone else or if they have changed up to this point. I know mine have some since tournament play and looking more at people since the firing.

1. Mike White

2. Holtmann

3. Bennett

4. Archie

5. Marshall

6-20....

21. Alford