Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Just now, Capt. Crimson said:

Nope. I had just read him post about it on 247 and he must have already been typing it up over here. 

Lol, I just thought it was funny you posted your comment, then he just happened to have that comment written out, and it didn't seem like it was meant as a reply to you. And he posted it so quickly after you posted your's

Someone on 247 asked BtownInsider just a little bit ago if he could comment on what percentage he thinks we land Donovan as the coach, and he replied "100%"....people have been asking him to give info all day and he has been pretty quiet all day. So it's good to see he still thinks we are set on Donovan by giving the 'ol 100% comment. 

I am still bullish on Donovan. No reason to think he wouldn't seriously consider a huge offer from IU, because I'm sure they would come to the table with a ridiculous number. Whether we get BD or not, one thing seems likely- IU is going BIG. 

9 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Someone on 247 asked BtownInsider just a little bit ago if he could comment on what percentage he thinks we land Donovan as the coach, and he replied "100%"....people have been asking him to give info all day and he has been pretty quiet all day. So it's good to see he still thinks we are set on Donovan by giving the 'ol 100% comment. 

Or he's just a troll.

Glass would be made a fool if after that presser last week he was offering elite coaches 3-4mil...I bet IU is offering 6-7mil to Donovan and a stupid budget for assistants/recruiting/etc....more to this than just salary I would assume. 

He quite possibly is not an Insider. He just signed up a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Adillac said:

Glass would be made a fool if after that presser last week he was offering elite coaches 3-4mil...I bet IU is offering 6-7mil to Donovan and a stupid budget for assistants/recruiting/etc....more to this than just salary I would assume. 

The Donovan talk could just be a load of crap.

2 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

He quite possibly is not an Insider. He just signed up a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

That could very well be the case...I keep tabs on that site and have gathered the fact that he is someone everyone relies on for good info and are always anxious to see what info he has to share. Other than that, you're correct, who knows. 

BREAKING NEWS:
The real next coach of IU basketball will be this old guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Davis_(basketball,_born_1938
I have come to find out from a good source that Glass only hires people with the first name "Tom" (think Tom Allen and Tom Crean). Since this is the only Tom available that has coached college basketball that we didn't just fire we will be hiring this retired guy.
LOL. Just kidding.   

Well he was able to win at Iowa, unlike Alford.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Oh touche

Its also possible he didn't feel like posting on a message board until he had juicy intel that would make him friends.  Who knows

If I remember correctly his whole reasoning was he didn't know the board existed.......seems convenient that he discovers it at this time lol

Just now, SteelerHoosier said:

If I remember correctly his whole reasoning was he didn't know the board existed.......seems convenient that he discovers it at this time lol

Coach searches do typically have people looking around and generate alot of traffic for boards.  How many new members have we gotten, quite a few