Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Just now, Cheaney40 said:

Pictures or it didn't happen! :)  just kidding ... if nothing else, this rumor will keep this thread going for a couple hours!  

This is fun huh?  What are we going to do once they name the coach?  Man, I don't even wanna think of a life without coaching rumors ...... how dull!

lol

Pictures or it didn't happen! :)  just kidding ... if nothing else, this rumor will keep this thread going for a couple hours!  

This is fun huh?  What are we going to do once they name the coach?  Man, I don't even wanna think of a life without coaching rumors ...... how dull!

Transfer and recruiting rumors will be next.

11 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

They don't believe me at 24/7 but I have a friend who works at the Monroe county airport. So this afternoon a plane from Atlanta arrived with 3 guys in suits and 1 security guard. No one was allowed to touch any of their stuff.

20 minutes later a pane from Orlando landed and it had 2 police men waiting for it. One motorcyle and one car. The plane said PFP sports & talent agency. Donovan works for them. As do other coaches. No one was allowed to see who was in it

http://www.playingfieldpromotions.com/basketball.php

Off topic, but not sure Jesus would charge as high of speaking fee as Larry the Legend.  $50k for a bunch of mumbling.

9 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

100% BS. The plane from Orlando is a chartered plane from an operation out of Greenfield, IN. SolutionsAir. No way it would have said anything about this talent agency on the side. 

Furthermore, the talent agency is only for promotional work. Nothing to do with his actual job.

Even if it had it written on the side, I wouldn't buy it. BUT let's look at the other side of this.

Someone is so bored, they are stalking flights at the airport, concocted this story AND had actual flights that matched!

And they say we're not an elite program?

PS Off topic but...Who the heck is flying into Bloomington with all this cash money? Who are these people? I want to be one of them.

Edited by spe317
PS Off Topic thought

28 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Guy on 247 claiming plane from Orlando was from the talent agency that reps BD... I don't believe him at all. 

28 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

They don't believe me at 24/7 but I have a friend who works at the Monroe county airport. So this afternoon a plane from Atlanta arrived with 3 guys in suits and 1 security guard. No one was allowed to touch any of their stuff.

20 minutes later a pane from Orlando landed and it had 2 police men waiting for it. One motorcyle and one car. The plane said PFP sports & talent agency. Donovan works for them. As do other coaches. No one was allowed to see who was in it

http://www.playingfieldpromotions.com/basketball.php

So is it just a coincidence that these two posts are right next to each other in this thread?