Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Name a former alum who was a college all american or stud for his college team that returned to their alma mater and wasn't fire in 5 years?   Roy W only played on the UNC JV team.  Alford will not succeed.  I'll gladly eat crow if he's hired and does extremely well.  Just don't see it happening. 

Bob Huggins WVA/Cincy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

That's just Tom Crean coming back from Disney World

Honest to God he was in Orlando on Thursday evening.  I have a good friend who ran into him in the lobby of a hotel down there and talked to him.   So yeah, it could be.  

3 minutes ago, seihoosier said:

Honest to God he was in Orlando on Thursday evening.  I have a good friend who ran into him in the lobby of a hotel down there and talked to him.   So yeah, it could be.  

The interview with Pete Thamel implied heavily, if not outright said, they sat down yesterday in Bloomington. But yeah, jet watching is probably not how we're going to find out.

I'm aware he did.  So does Archie Miller and people are all over him despite being far less accomplished.

I agree,I was shooting down the "he is a mid major coach" some on here like to throw around. There are very good Mid Major coaches out there. Just as there are some mediocre mid major coaches

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Treesh said:

"I just spoke to someone who is familiar with the Donovan family and such. As of this morning,  no way is Billy interested in returning to college basketball".

The NBA is like the world's best looking, best equipped and talented hooker. It's difficult for some coaches to come back to the college atmosphere and date the pimpled girl from the third floor of Briscoe. I'd be surprised if either Stevens or Donovan are willing to change "neighborhoods".

I don't believe for a second we low balled Donovan. Either these "sources" have bad info so are using this to cover their tracks or they just made things up and Donovan was never interested and saying he was low balled is a convenient way to not have to admit to a lie.  

I have no idea if we are hot on Donovan or if he is interested but I don't believe anything I read about these "rumors" for a second in regards to the coaching search as I have said constantly.

19 minutes ago, seihoosier said:

The article in SI today says he has been home for a few days

35 minutes ago, Shoes_N_Shorts said:

Not to derail the thread, but you like watching pitchers hit?

Yeah. It adds a layer of strategy to the game. Leave the pitcher in to hit? Want him to bunt the man over? Want to bring in a pinch hitter... you have to take the pitcher out.

If you play the game, you should play the whole game - not half of it. This is baseball, NOT football.

Now we return you to your regularly scheduled thread...