Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

The Wisconsin game we lost fair and square, it hurt a hell of a lot more than this abortion of a game I just watched. The fix was in from the beginning, no one can tell me any different. I still hope UNC burns down.

This is a post from Rupp's Rafters.... 

abortion of a game???  BWA HA HA  HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Risley @srisley34   3
Coach Miller grew the respect and culture each of his 4 years. That's all we should expect in the beginning! Championships will come next

Steve Risley @srisley34  6
Anyone who wants to piss and moan, decisions been made! Step up and get behind it, start this new era on a 100% positive vibe! Hello new IU!
Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
More from Risley

Sorry I am very new to this and not sure if this is the right place to ask. Does anyone know what time the news conference Is tomorrow and whether or not it will be on one of the espn channels???

Sorry I am very new to this and not sure if this is the right place to ask. Does anyone know what time the news conference Is tomorrow and whether or not it will be on one of the espn channels???

The PC is at 3 pm. It will be on BTN, facebook live, and various streams.

I was asking for clarification. Don't be a dbag.

I wasn't trying to be a dbag … my point is that it doesn't matter, at least to me. Alford is NOT here and everyone saved face. It truly is a non-issue to me who rejected whom.

It's like when two teenagers break up. Each tell their friends that they dumped the other. All that matters is that they are not together any more. Same here.

Rick Bozich just said a source told him from DAY ONE of search that IU was not interested in hiring Gregg Marshall and Chris Mack. Speaks even higher volumes of how they perceived Archie. I believe it was him or Bennett realistically. Alford and Billy D may have been discussed but one we decided not to pursue the other wasn't interested. Wonder if Chris Collins or Mike White were considered though.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Rick Bozich just said a source told him from DAY ONE of search that IU was not interested in hiring Gregg Marshall and Chris Mack. Speaks even higher volumes of how they perceived Archie. I believe it was him or Bennett realistically. Alford and Billy D may have been discussed but one we decided not to pursue the other wasn't interested. Wonder if Chris Collins or Mike White were considered though.

Radio or article?

I cant seem to find it

I doubt anyone outside of Donovan, Bennett, and Miller were actually considered.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app