Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Ugh.

I feel disappointed. Miller is all potential. I'm not sold on him as an X's and O's stand point. As far as what I've seen, his offense is damn near the same crap as Crean.

He's young which is great, but I much rather have White or Holtmann.

I understand that and that is why it wouldn't work.

He's doing pretty well at UCLA and with his recruiting I expect it to continue. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Feel like time has told? Just had the best offense he's ever assembled with one of the top PGs we've seen in college lately. Defense was his undoing, like it's always been.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1. Stevens
2. Donovan
3. Sean Miller
4. Few
5. Bennett
5. Alford
6. Marshall
7. Probably Archie 7. But I don't think he is necessarily, without a doubt, currently better than Collins, White, Huggins, Martin, and a host of others.

His age and family ties give hope. His results are pretty good. He's on the list. Of the "realistic"-whatever that means- list he is 2-4 for me. I like his youth a lot.

Alford in your top 5/6 says it all. No quibble with rest

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Agree on Tony. No actual source I'd take for gospel but seems his family didn't want to relocate. He reciprocated interest to Parker but couldn't get it done- from an actual source. 
Alford I was so out on. I don't get that one but am certainly willing to listen...

Tony was my main squeeze not named Donovan or Stevens.

Alford just went 31-5 in a good pac12 with a number 2 recruiting class coming in. Yes, he lost S16 but he was there and had a good chance. His recruiting and style will have them top 20 most of the time and 1-6 seed about every year.

I think with a united fanbase it would be similar here. He isn't a sure bet and I get that. That's why he was down my list. I think if the fanbase was behind him he'd be a lesser gamble than the mid major guys.

1. Stevens
2. Donovan
3. Sean Miller
4. Few
5. Bennett
5. Alford
6. Marshall
7. Probably Archie 7. But I don't think he is necessarily, without a doubt, currently better than Collins, White, Huggins, Martin, and a host of others.

His age and family ties give hope. His results are pretty good. He's on the list. Of the "realistic"-whatever that means- list he is 2-4 for me. I like his youth a lot.

I'll take Archie over Sean all day. We know what Sean can do with tons of talent.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Alford in your top 5/6 says it all. No quibble with rest

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Right. He's not good enough for IU but UCLA is a good spot for him.

Guy is supremely underrated by our fanbase.

Whatever though, it's not who I wanted anyway. I don't want to go down the Alford road again.

Remember, Sean Miller started at Xavier and built them into a strong program. Archie started at Dayton and built them into a strong program. The only difference with Archie I wanna see is that he can get over the hump of the E8

I'll take Archie over Sean all day. We know what Sean can do with tons of talent.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

But you want the brother who hasn't proven he can win or recruit at this level?

Sean is in the mix. Coach K losses all the time to less talented teams in NCAAs. He is THE LEGEND. If Sean keeps putting up 30-5 seasons he'll get one at some point.