Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Congrats Coach Miller --Time to hit the recruiting trail. Keep as many on the team that buy into your offensive and most importantly defensive concepts--and go out and recruit, recruit, recruit ! Let's also grab at least one former IU player for the coaching staff. Go Hoosiers!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on this hire. I will say, don't take it out on the admin or the new coach. Take it out on those attention whores over at 247 and on Twitter. They were the ones who sold us on the Donovan bs. Archie is a fantastic young coach and a tremendous recruiter.

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Don't know what this means. ... I think Blackmon's gone, regardless. And I can't say I know the dynamic of this team, but I think there's a reason we were champs in 16 and chumps in 17. Recall how much better we got without JBJ last season?

We would've lost at least 3 or 4 more games without Blackmon this season. 

7 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Yep, sure do. Guess it depends on how you feel about Archie. I love the hire, think he is easily going to take us to deeper than the Sweet Sixteen.

Also, my comment was more a jab at the low expectations that Purdue fans accpet

We should probably advance beyond that round first

2 hours ago, Tom White said:

Have you given any thought to the idea that he was NOT in Bloomington?

Uhhh, yeah. Hence the "just entertain the thought please" part of my post. Still seemed it was 50/50