Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Not a sexy hire. If we hire him, I think that's a bad sign of what everyone thinks of our program.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah I agree, but it seems that the Donovan news seems less and less likely, as well with Steven's.

After Donovan and Steven's I am hoping for Tony Bennett or either of the Miller's. Wouldn't the Bennett and Miller's already have happened by now??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using BtownBanners mobile app

Unless they were waiting for a yes or no from Donovan before moving on.
I can't shake the feeling that it could be someone not mentioned.  Parker tries to keep everything quiet and last two hires were out of left field.

Glass knows his job is on the line, he's not going to hire a "no body".

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

Flight to Dayton this morning. I think it's Archie.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I would be disappointed.  I'd be willing to give him a chance if he was the 3rd or 4th option but he doesn't do anything for me.  Too small of a track record.

Right now we need proven not potential.

I give it until next Friday for Alford. If we haven't heard a solid rumor or they haven't announced him as the next coach then I have to believe it's Billy. All of the other coaches that are being brought up on this forum have been available and if they haven't made an offer to one of them then they must not be too high on our "want" list. There's only one other coach that IU realistically, in my mind, is/should be looking at, and that's Billy D!