Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

2 minutes ago, akinnaird24 said:

Haha I have the full texts if you want to see them. My wife is from Center Grove, which is also where the Kitchel's are from and my brother-in-law is good friends with Ted's son Tyler. Whatever you want to think though. Nobody is allowed to provide real info I guess

? was referring to the tattoo

Haha I have the full texts if you want to see them. My wife is from Center Grove, which is also where the Kitchel's are from and my brother-in-law is good friends with Ted's son Tyler. Whatever you want to think though. Nobody is allowed to provide real info I guess

Wittman and Kitchel probably do want Alford and probably have heard it like everyone has. Alford looks completely stupid after tonights comments if he were to come here.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Maynard said:

I don't even think that you can say the stats are there. He has missed the tournament twice and been upset by a team seeded at least three spots lower than him twice.  That is four bad endings to a season in 7 years.  His SOS is in the 80's, his point differential is not impressive.  He had one run.  Take away the elite 8 run, and there is not much of a case for Archie over any other above average mid major coach.

Same thoughts with Archie.  Take away EE flash in pan and would anyone even care?  Nope.  No home run hire outside of Stevens or Donovan. After that you have to look at someone who's been to a FF minimum or several EE's and been very successful in season. Won conf a few times, pushed close to 30 wins and been consistent with no 7th, 8th, or 10th place finishes 3 out of 4 like our previous.  There are only a few that fit that bill. Bennett or Marshall. After that Glass statements don't fit anyone else's resume. If someone lower is introduced then we got turned down, plain and simple.