Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Say what you want. They are top 3 in attendance every year and their program makes a hell of a lot more money than ours. Their fans are just as loyal and educated as ours. Plus it is the #1 tv market for college basketball in the country. As far as the Yum center, Bankets Life doesn't hold a candle. I telling boys, this is a worry.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Hold on are you an IU fan or a Louisville fan? And also I do not care about Louisville this Louisville that. I'm just making fun of the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

As if Billy's whereabouts are the business of beat writers in OKC, NBA bloggers, or espn reporters. To believe a sighting and intel from multiple sources that Billy was somewhere has more validity than the supposition of people who believe Billy wasn't somewhere. 

1 minute ago, drewheck said:

No more trixies gold room 20 dollar topless and 40 full nude lapdances wtf thats un american

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

Dude I don't know how many of those girls were like "It only takes xxx to take me home tonight", but it still wasn't as bad as Deja Vu

Hold on are you an IU fan or a Louisville fan? And also I do not care about Louisville this Louisville that. I'm just making fun of the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Born and raised in New Albany. IU fan my whole damned life. 56yrs of it. When I was growing up, it was rare to see an IU game on TV unless it was a Sat CBS game. There was no cable then. Used to sit at the kitchen table with my grandpa and listen on the old am radio that looked like a beer keg. We did however get to watch the UofL games. So I cannot say that I hate Louisville. It was great to watch good basketball on TV. I root for UofL against every team that they play except mine!

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app