Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

While we're talking about Louisville, I was at the game in down town indy this year. Louisville fans look so damn dumb when they throw up the L with their fingers lmao I have a friend that's a Louisville fan and I do that to him every time I see him

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Absolutely not. UofL self imposed sanctions last season will satisfy the NCAA. But Pitino is another fish all together. Look Pitino is close to retirement
I live down here and it is a major topic at the end of every season. Pitino serves out his suspension next season and that will clear the way for Donovan the year after. This will also allow Donovan to see what Westbrook's intentions are. Young Pitino is NOT an option for quite a while. Louisville fanbase would not allow this. They have already lived through one Pitino soiling their image. Jurich is very loyal and has stuck with Rick, but will look elsewhere for a replacement. Like it or not, Rick Pitino is the wild card in all of this. If he has indicated to Donovan that he may be ready to go..
all bets off with Donovan.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

You're killing my dream. Lol

While we're talking about Louisville, I was at the game in down town indy this year. Louisville fans look so damn dumb when they throw up the L with their fingers lmao I have a friend that's a Louisville fan and I do that to him every time I see him

Say what you want. They are top 3 in attendance every year and their program makes a hell of a lot more money than ours. Their fans are just as loyal and educated as ours. Plus it is the #1 tv market for college basketball in the country. As far as the Yum center, Bankets Life doesn't hold a candle. I telling boys, this is a worry.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app